Let JCT Business Solutions do all the hard work for you. We can assist you with your application process for VET FEE-HELP.
What is VET FEE-HELP?
VET FEE-HELP is an Australian Government initiative that allows eligible students to pay for their vocational course fees via a government loan known as VET FEE-HELP Assistance. VET FEE-HELP is available for students in the Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector undertaking a Diploma level qualification or higher. The scheme is offered to students through eligible and approved Registered Training Organisations (RTOs).
JCT Business Solutions can assist your RTO in the preparation of your VET FEE-HELP Application. We can provide any level of service you require. From managing the entire set-up process or to simply providing advice when you need it most.
JCT Business Solutions offers the following services to assist you gain registration as a VET FEE HELP provider:
- Professional advice and overview of the specific requirements to apply for VET FEE HELP with the Commonwealth Government
- Details and advice of the initial documentation and process required to lodge your application
- Preparation and assistance with the submission of your application including an in depth checklist
- Development of policies and procedures in line with the specific VET FEE HELP requirements
- Assistance with your business/strategic plan forecasts
- Final review of all documentation you have prepared prior to submission
- Mentoring and training your staff in relation to managing VET FEE HELP within your organisation
We have already assisted a number of RTO’s gain approval, so if you are thinking of becoming a VET FEE-HELP Provider contact JCT Business Solutions for further information.
Contact us now for a free assessment