Don’t let your business become a statistic!
Nine out of ten small businesses fail in the first two years and 75% don’t have a marketing plan. Coincidence? We will develop a marketing plan specifically for your business. We will help you understand your market, your customers and set your marketing on the right path.
Why do you need a marketing plan?
It’s a fact that most small to medium-sized businesses don’t have a marketing plan. Most jump from one marketing idea to the next, hoping the next idea will be the magic bullet that will have customers knocking down the door. The fact is you need to get your marketing strategy right, before you start promoting your business.
What you say, how you say it and what marketing tools you use has a major impact on your business’s success. The role of a marketing plan is to provide you with a road-map to successfully marketing your business’s products and/or services.
What does creating a marketing plan involve?
Creating a marketing plan involves detailed analysis of your business, your market and your competition.
Our marketing planning process involves:
- One day marketing planning workshop with key staff and stakeholders
- Customer research including in-depth interviews with your key customers
- Market research of your industry, market and your competition
- Review of your brand and its position within the market
- Review of your target market and ideal customer profile
- Identification of value drivers that influence customers to spend money in your market
- Establishment of achievable marketing objectives
- Identifying marketing strategies and tactics to meet your objectives
- Recommendation of a marketing budget
- Detailed action plan with key steps for implementation
JCT Business Solutions doesn’t just hand over the marketing plan and wish you all the best! We know the key to marketing success is putting the plan into action.
We will guide you and assist with implementation of our strategies so that you achieve the best results possible. This is quoted separately depending on your requirements.